February 8, 2008

Chinese Painting Exhibition by BUSANT Art

BUSAN Art Management presents: "IMLEK FAIR 2559"
Held from 7th to 17th Feb 2008 at 10.00am - 9.00pm
venue: Belleza Shopping Arcade, The Belleza Permata Hijau
Jl. Arteri Permata Hijau No.34 Jakarta Selatan 12210

Another collective exhibition. This time is bigger, not only with the HIPTAs, but with a lot more super arty artists!
The theme is obviously relates to Chinese and the spirit of Chinese new year
Here is mine: Chinese Woman

In progress


& at the Gallery

2 comments:

  1. Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, barb michelen, but why it is the link isn't working?

    ReplyDelete