February 7, 2009

Wearable Art: White Project

A big project for 3D lesson was to create a wearable art that only can be made out of different kind of papers, wire and joining material that we have used before - all has to be white.
Mine was inspired by Bjork's controversial swan dress (and swan's butt :-p)
It was, at least for me, a very tough one to do.


But in the end, I just love how it look in final, a lot, 
and was happy wearing it on the White Parade day!
And also thanks to my classmates for choosing me as the best headgear in class, I WON! Yeeaaaaahhh

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so coooool! i wish i could go to an art college like you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so talentend! gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ Shila: Yes dear, it took me dayssss to finish it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^Dilla: thank youuu Dilla :-) i am sure you will, later on when you are ready

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^Aisha: if i am talented, then what are you? talented talented talented?

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice complicated gear!!
    no wonder you won..
    congrats..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOD this is just.... amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. ini dia nih my fave. Btw, where's my indian feathers? udh buat blonnn? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww. soon! setelah gue selesai sibuk2 hahahaha

    ReplyDelete