October 22, 2009

Faux Green

What: FAUX GREEN
Who: Level 1 BA(Hons) Fine Arts students
When: Thu 22 Oct – Fri 30 Oct, 10am - 5pm (Closed weekends)
Where: Praxis Space, #H101, LASALLE College of the Arts





Faux Green features paintings by the Level 1 students from the BA(Hons) Fine Arts programme, explore the theme “artificial landscapes”. It is an investigation of natural landscapes that have been altered. In this exhibition, landscapes are made ‘artificial’ by the subtle alteration of compositional elements, such as texture, colour and tonal value shifts.

On this exhibition, only 22 students were chosen, and I am one of them (they still manage to picked one of my small paintings, cause I haven't really finish my big painting). Anyways I still think it is a good opportunity to be part of this :-D 

My personal favorite among my small paintings of this project which become part of the exhibition
Do come to the exhibition before it ends and give me some thoughts of it.

4 comments:

  1. never stop trying the new one ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I won't stop. thanks dad :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish i can come to the exhibition and learn how to make a good painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like that spirit! :-D

    ReplyDelete